Intermediate Landscape Design
The RTC is very pleased to announce this workshop on Intermediate Landscape Design in Mauritius which will be run by Jo-Anne Hilliar of Landscape Design Consultants International, South Africa.
Landscape employers, employees of landscaping/gardening companies, horticulturists, landscape designers and individuals interested in landscaping.
Trainer: Jo-Anne Hilliar
Dates: 23, 24, 27 and 28 April 2020
Participants completing this course should be able to:
- To develop good garden design, including surveying, working to scale and drawing
- To encourage participants to determine the style they really want and which will suit their lifestyles
- To teach garden design principles and the use of architectural and informal shapes plus the importance of hard landscape structures
- To impart invaluable, time-saving tricks of the trade
- To explain how to prepare an outline scheme to formulate one’s ideas