Well at work (Time management and stress management)
Time and Stress management is intrinsically linked to how we manage ourselves. Whether you wish to further your ability to focus and develop ‘deep work’ strategies, or strive to get better at managing yourself and your workload, this workshop is for you.
During this workshop, participants will investigate and practice a range of time and self-management tools and techniques which they can apply to both work and life. The relationship between time/self-management and emotional, intellectual and physical wellbeing will be covered to ensure that one performs optimally at work (and in life).
Aspiring and newly appointed managers, supervisors and team leaders and frontline staff.
Trainer: Dr Fiona Grant
Dates: 23 March 2020
Participants completing this course should be able to:
- Explore the importance of good time management
- Identify the most common time wasters in their environment
- Implement different techniques and strategies to improve time management effectiveness
- Examine ways to be fit and productive at work and happily present
- Explore ways to achieve a balance between work and leisure time